The official guide to this 900-mile section of North America's Continental Divide - from Yellowstone National Park to the Canadian border.
That's not just hype. This is the only trail guide for Idaho and Montana endorsed by the Continental Divide Trail Alliance.
Even so, this guide book has everything necessary for both the through-hiker or those who only plan on doing occasional segments.
- 31 color topo maps
- 31 elevation gain/loss charts
- Leland Howard's photography interspersed throughout
- trailhead access information
- resupply advice and nearby towns
- even sections for mountain biking